Beginning June 28, only those on the county top list or swimming on our county relay team will practice. Monday- Friday unless directed otherwise by coaching staff June 28- July 8.
Ages 13-18: 7:30a to 8:45a
Ages 9-12: 8:45a to 9:45a
Ages 8 and under 9:45a to 10:45a
All teams will send their "A" free and medley relays for each age group. Individuals who are top 50 in county will also be eligible to swim in the championship meet.
County Dates- July 9, 10,11th @ Georgia Tech
Arrival times will be announced July 6 once our warm up sessions are assigned.
Session 1: Friday- July 9th ( time TBD late afternoon)) 15-18 age group
( We are splitting the normal session 2 into two groups this year to comply with crowd restrictions and guidelines from Tech. This allows us to keep the county meet layout similar to past years and still allow the Top 50 swimmers from each age group to participate without cutting numbers.)
Session 2 : Saturday July 10th AM ( 9-10 age group)
Session 3 : Saturday July 10th PM ( 13-14 age group)
Session 4 : Sunday July 11 AM ( (8 & under age group)
Session 5 : Sunday July 11 PM ( 11& 12 age group)
Few other details:
- The meet will be sanctioned and safe sport rules will apply as in years past.
- There are no spectators at the county meet per GA Tech occupancy rules. Swimmers will be given a designated drop off time and location where our coaches will be meeting to escort them.
- Volunteer positions will be limited
- carpooling will be encouraged
- the meet will be live streamed
MEET MERCHANDISE now available for presale: https://www.gwinnettswimleague.com/county-merchandise