EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION OPEN
RETURNING MEMBERS: Due to increased demand this year, we are offering registration between March 1-13 for returning members only. All members should have received a link for special registration form.
GENERAL REGISTRATION OPENS MARCH 14. Please check back for button which will appear on page.
We are excited to have our head coach, Jenna De La Pena, return this season! She has been around many of our swimmers as an assistant on the Grayson High School Swim & Dive Team and the head coach for the new Grayson Swim Club for middle schoolers. She will be joined by three assistant coaches which will be announced as the season draws nearer and their schedules are set.
What are the important dates: start date, times, meet dates, county meet?
- All important dates are already on our website, www.watertonwaverunners.com
- First day of practice: May 9th
- First swim meet: May 26th
- Team Celebration: 06/29
- County Meet: 07/08-07/10
When are afternoon/morning practices?
- May 9th - Memorial Day Weekend will be afternoon practices from 5-8 PM by age groups, those specific times are TBA
- May 31st begins morning practices, specific age group times TBA. We do have the pool from 7am-12pm every weekday
Are meets back to "normal"?
- We will go back to having six swim meets
- The first and last one will be virtual like last year's meets
- The first one will be a time trial, the last one will be to try and get more people into the county
- The remaining four will be run like in the past with two away and two home meets
- All meets will be in the evening
- Senior Meet will be our last home, in-person meet
Will there be spirit wear to buy?
- As always, your registration includes a team shirt and cap
- There will be additional gear for sale in the near future
We are looking for a few key volunteers, areas of need include:
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Meet Manager
- Sponsorship Coordinator
- Meet Set-Up/Take Down Coordinator